Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Fair warning - my husband got me a computer two years ago for my birthday and I still haven't learned how to use it. So these might not look great, but I thought you might like to see some photos of the munchkins as a break from all my ranting... I thought it would be nice for you to be able to appreciate the cuties I have to wrangle every day...

This is Elie. She is working on sensory play here since it was way too cold outside to go outside to do physical therapy.

Warren decided that snuggling in bed with me is way more fun than getting up to go to school. Who can refuse such a cutie?

This is a broccoli we grew in our backyard garden. It was delish! This is definitely one way to get your kids to eat their veggies!

Elie and I had an appointment at the doctor this day. She picked out her totally purple outfit to match her totally purple lunchbox, shoes and jacket. I promise, I don't do this. She does.

Mr. Adams took Warren under his wing before class to start teaching him how to sweep the floor! Yeah! I knew we loved Mr. Adams, but I didn't realize just how much I'd love him for teaching my child basic cleaning skills too! Warren usually doesn't get a pre-made yogurt. Normally I make them from the big tubs of plain greek yogurt I buy... today was a rare treat.
Okay - I confess. I am one of those moms who secretly loves the idea of her daughter wearing big bows and cute pigtails. So far those, my little munchkin has been lacking in the hair department. BUT!!! We finally got enough hair for a pony tail. It isn't much, but I'll take it!
These next few photos are of Liam and Elie playing at our friend Danny's house for Niegal's birthday party. They both LOVED the phony pony and Elie was booking it on teh tricycle! Go Elie Bean!
I had to bring Warren in to town for an appointment, so we stopped for a burger at Sonny's. He scarfed it down like no one's business - we also played a little at Dorothy B. Oven Park. He had a thing for trying to eat the candy canes and the snow flakes. Weird kid. I love him, but he's weird! :)

No comments: